Vs > Byron Bay, Nt
Barkhan vs Byron Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Barkhan vs Ny-Alesund, Norway
Barkhan vs Ophir, New Zealand
Barkhan vs Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk
Barkhan vs Kuwait City, Kuwait
Byron Bay, Nt vs Catania, Sicily, Italy
Byron Bay, Nt vs Rio Cuarto, Argentina
Byron Bay, Nt vs Kidal, Mali
Byron Bay, Nt vs Tennant Crk Post Office, Australia
Ceahlau vs Takada
Kinston, Nc vs Jabulsaraj
Adamstown vs Cabrobo
Lindenberg vs Las Vegas, Nevada
- The distance between Barkhan, Pakistan and Byron Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 9,047 km or 5,622 mi.
- To reach Barkhan in this distance one would set out from Byron Bay, Nt bearing 1.1° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Barkhan bearing 179.6° or S .
- Barkhan has a subtropical hot steppe climate (BSh) whereas Byron Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Barkhan is in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome whereas Byron Bay, Nt is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 35.6 °C (64.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.6 °C (37.1°F) less in Barkhan. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 299.9 mm (11.8 in) more which is equivalent to 299.9 l/m² (7.36 US gal/ft²) or 2,999,000 l/ha (320,613 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 38.7° higher in Barkhan than in Byron Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Barkhan relative to Byron Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Byron Bay, Nt vs Barkhan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Barkhan vs Minsk, Belarus
Barkhan vs Hatanga, Russia
Barkhan vs Saratov, Russia
Barkhan vs Ponta Pora, Brazil
Byron Bay, Nt vs Polo, Dominican Republic
Byron Bay, Nt vs Chatham Point, Bc, Canada
Byron Bay, Nt vs Sidi Ifni, Morocco
Byron Bay, Nt vs Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic
Mount Argentario vs Paulo Afonso
Skopje vs Merida
El Picacho Chinandega vs Aragarcas
Aledo, Il vs Port Fitzroy
Barkhan vs Byron Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Barkhan
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 417.6 kms (259.5 miles) N
- Ghazni, Afghanistan - 424.1 kms (263.5 miles) NNW
- Kandahar, Afghanistan - 411.1 kms (255.4 miles) WNW
- Zhob, Pakistan - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) N
- Quetta, Pakistan - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) W
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) WSW
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) SW
- Khuzdar, Pakistan - 377 kms (234.2 miles) SW
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 259 kms (161 miles) SSW
- Padidan, Pakistan - 371.2 kms (230.6 miles) SSW
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 425.2 kms (264.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Byron Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 682.3 kms (424 miles) NW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 628.5 kms (390.6 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 472.2 kms (293.4 miles) WNW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 268.2 kms (166.6 miles) WSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 367.9 kms (228.6 miles) S
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 740.7 kms (460.3 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 622.8 kms (387 miles) ENE
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) ENE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 627.6 kms (390 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 296.5 kms (184.3 miles) E
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 783 kms (486.6 miles) E
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 217.2 kms (135 miles) SSE
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 756.4 kms (470 miles) SE