| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barkhan in July is very hot at 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 108.8mm (4.3in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 13:34 long and the longest day is 14:01 long with an average length of 13:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Barkhan July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Barkhan, Pakistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Barkhan:
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 417.6 kms (259.5 miles) N
- Ghazni, Afghanistan - 424.1 kms (263.5 miles) NNW
- Kandahar, Afghanistan - 411.1 kms (255.4 miles) WNW
- Zhob, Pakistan - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) N
- Quetta, Pakistan - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) W
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) WSW
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) SW
- Khuzdar, Pakistan - 377 kms (234.2 miles) SW
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 259 kms (161 miles) SSW
- Padidan, Pakistan - 371.2 kms (230.6 miles) SSW
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 425.2 kms (264.2 miles) SSW