| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barkhan in August is very hot at 28.7 °C (83.66 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 95.5mm (3.8in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 13:33 long with an average length of 13:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Barkhan August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Barkhan, Pakistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Barkhan:
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 417.6 kms (259.5 miles) N
- Ghazni, Afghanistan - 424.1 kms (263.5 miles) NNW
- Kandahar, Afghanistan - 411.1 kms (255.4 miles) WNW
- Zhob, Pakistan - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) N
- Quetta, Pakistan - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) W
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) WSW
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) SW
- Khuzdar, Pakistan - 377 kms (234.2 miles) SW
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 259 kms (161 miles) SSW
- Padidan, Pakistan - 371.2 kms (230.6 miles) SSW
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 425.2 kms (264.2 miles) SSW